View : 17 Download: 0
Opportunistic scheduling for multi-user two-way relay systems with physical network coding
- Opportunistic scheduling for multi-user two-way relay systems with physical network coding
- Jeon Y.; Kim Y.-T.; Park M.; Lee I.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1290 - 1294
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- This letter considers a multi-user wireless communication system employing physical network coding (PNC), where a pair of users communicates with each other via a relay. To attain reliable communication over time varying channels, we apply an opportunistic scheduling scheme for the PNC to both the broadcast channel phase and the multiple access channel phase. We propose two criteria for selecting users based on the channel norm and the minimum distance. Also, an efficient method to compute the minimum distance for superposed QPSK signals is introduced. Simulation results show that the proposed scheduling for PNC provides a significant improvement over conventional schemes. © 2012 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.