View : 71 Download: 0
Image deformation using radial basis function interpolation
- Image deformation using radial basis function interpolation
- Kwon J.H.; Lee B.G.; Yoon J.; Lee J.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 17th International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision, WSCG'2009 - In Co-operation with EUROGRAPHICS, Full Papers Proceedings
- Image deformation technique is widely used in the field of computer animation, image editing, medical imaging, and other applications in 2D and 3D computer graphics. All the algorithms aim to provide simple user interface, most of which need the user to drag the control points, lines or polygon. The deformation process and the final position of the controlling points should be smooth and precise respectively, and it should also run in real-time. This paper provides a simple image deformation method using the radial basis function interpolation in approximation theory. Radial basis function is a very popular and convenient tool for data representation problems. The proposed method using radial basis function is fast and easy to use more than previous deformation methods. Experiments indicate that the algorithm is stable and well performed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.