View : 100 Download: 0
The creativity of Korean leaders and its implications for creativity education
- The creativity of Korean leaders and its implications for creativity education
- Cho Y.; Chung H.Y.; Choi K.; Suh Y.; Seo C.
- Ewha Authors
- 조연순; 정혜영; 최규리
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 조연순; 정혜영
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Creative Behavior
- vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 235 - 257
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- This research explores the promoting elements of Korean leaders' creative achievements, and provides implications for creativity education which are suitable in the Korean sociocultural context. In-depth interviews focusing on their school life and personal growth were held with twelve leaders, four each in the fields of science, humanities, and art. The results of these interviews revealed that a solid basis of basic knowledge, the ability to connect domains from experience in various fields, challenge, and social contribution were the promoting elements for creative achievement. In addition, permissive parents, psychological support from teachers, and horizontal relationships in organizations were affective. Thus, for promoting creativity in Korean education, the importance of knowledge-base, shared values, teamwork, and teacher role are discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 초등교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.