View : 102 Download: 0
The impact of ICT use on New Millennium Learner's educational performance
- The impact of ICT use on New Millennium Learner's educational performance
- Kang M.; Heo H.; Kim M.; Yoon N.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference e-Learning 2010, Part of the IADIS Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems 2010, MCCSIS 2010
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of ICT use on the educational performance of New Millennium Learners (NMLs). Even though many factors other than ICT might influence individual performance, the research focus was on the relationship between the behavioral patterns of ICT use and educational performance. A nation-wide survey of 1,071 10th graders considered as NMLs was conducted in Korea. The behavioral patterns of the learners in ICT use were identified in three dimensions of place, purpose and context, and the educational performance was measured in cognitive, affective and socio-cultural domain. Based on correlation and regression analyses, more effective uses of ICT for NMLs and the directions for future studies related to ICT use and educational performance were suggested. © 2010 IADIS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.