View : 20 Download: 0
Trace of evolutionary evidence by analyzing clustering information of metabolic pathways in eukaryotes
- Trace of evolutionary evidence by analyzing clustering information of metabolic pathways in eukaryotes
- Rhie A.; Jang M.; Park H.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2010 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshops, BIBMW 2010
- Alternative pathways in genetic and molecular pathways are suggesting evidence of evolution. By clustering and analyzing the metabolic pathways of 61 species in 5 classes within eukaryotes based on its topology, we obtained an interesting result that implies this evolutionary evidence. After grouping reactions along their connectivity, the results showed that compounds in higher organisms were less clustered into loosely connected groups. This implies that higher organisms have evolved in alternative pathways, giving traces of evolution. ©2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.