View : 18 Download: 0
Temperature dependent Raman spectroscopic study of SrTi0.9M 0.1O3 (M=Fe, Co, Ni) nanoparticles
- Temperature dependent Raman spectroscopic study of SrTi0.9M 0.1O3 (M=Fe, Co, Ni) nanoparticles
- Van Minh N.; Phuong D.T.T.; Khang N.C.; Hong L.V.; Minh Hien N.T.; Yang I.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2010 10th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, NANO 2010
- Strontium titanate (SiTiO3) is useful in many technological applications and it's properties are strongly dependent on the doping of it's A or B site. We have performed temperature dependent Raman studies of SrTi0.9M 0.1O3 (M = transition metal) nanoparticles. Our results indicate that the mode energies and symmetry of the SrTiO3 structure have been changed as doped with various transition metals, such as Fe, Co or Ni. However, these changes depend on the type of the doping element and the doping content. ©2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.