View : 19 Download: 0
Improved authentication scheme using facial recognition scheme based on RFID tag
- Improved authentication scheme using facial recognition scheme based on RFID tag
- Seo D.-H.; Baek J.-M.; Yoon M.-Y.; Choi J.-W.; Cho D.-S.; Jo Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2010 2nd International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security, MINES 2010
- Recently diverse studies have emerged on the ubiquitous environment including the ones on RFID tag. In terms of security, in particular, RFID tag is not able to provide complex forms of security services due to its hardware limits, putting in turn limits on its wider use. Therefore, this thesis is to suggest an improved RFID tag authentication scheme using face recognition scheme. It divides passive RFID tags and active ones, provides secure device authentication using the hash function based on the passive RFID tag, and offers user authentication using 2D face recognition data, thus providing an improved form of RFID authentication scheme. © 2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.