View : 154 Download: 0
K-MART: Authoring tool for mixed reality contents
- K-MART: Authoring tool for mixed reality contents
- Choi J.; Kim Y.; Lee M.; Kim G.J.; Nam Y.; Kwon Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 9th IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality 2010: Science and Technology, ISMAR 2010 - Proceedings
- In this poster, we present an authoring tool for mixed reality (MR) contents, called k-MART. The tool is comprehensive to accommodate many different types of mixed reality applications and platforms, being able to mix and match different types of contexts and behaviors for content creation. The content is intuitively modeled as a collection of "context-behavior" pairs and saved in a declarative manner to be "played" by a content browser. The tool is designed to minimize user programming and offers many abstractions of functionalities with only important details to be filled in by the user using graphical user interfaces. We believe that our approach has a good potential for the wide dissemination and sharing of MR contents. ©2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.