View : 19 Download: 0
A design-phase quality model of u-service ontology for evaluating dynamic service composition
- A design-phase quality model of u-service ontology for evaluating dynamic service composition
- Lee M.; Lee J.-W.; Kim K.-A.; Park S.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2010 4th International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, MUE 2010
- Efficient service description and modeling methodologies are essential for dynamic service composition to provide autonomous services for users in ubiquitous computing environments. In our previous research, we proposed 'u-service' ontology which is an abstract and structured concept for device operations in ubiquitous environments. One of the problems that we face during the design process is that there are not enough standards to analyze the effectiveness of the u-service ontology. In this paper, we propose a quality evaluation model to facilitate the design process of a u-service ontology. We extract modeling goals and evaluation indicators based on characteristics of the uservice ontology. We also present quality metrics to quantify each quality characteristics. The experiment result of the proposed quality model shows that we can use it to analyze the design of a u-service ontology from various angles. Also, it shows that the model can provide a guideline, and offer appropriate recommendations for improvement. © 2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.