View : 49 Download: 0
Purification of protein expressed from three different regions of norovirus (NoV)
- Purification of protein expressed from three different regions of norovirus (NoV)
- Kim J.-Y.; Choi J.W.; Park S.-W.; Lee S.-G.; Kim J.-M.; Jheong W.-H.; Kim D.-W.; Sohn Y.-S.; Paik S.-Y.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Bacteriology and Virology
- vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 235 - 237
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Norovirus (NoV), which belongs to the family Caliciviridae, is one of the major causes of nonbacterial acute gastroenteritis in the world. In this study, we purified proteins from the epitope region of norovirus for development of the rapid diagnosis system using polyclonal antibodies. As antigens, parts of the ORF (open reading frame) 2, ORF2-P domain, ORF2-Epi, and ORF3 regions were selected and their expressions were induced. The antigenicity of the purified proteins was identified by Western blotting. Each of the purified proteins was injected into mice for the production of novel antibodies and after 3 months of immunization, sera from the mice were obtained. The polyclonal antibody titer was tested by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and antibody against ORF2-Epi showed the highest titer. Those polyclonal antibodies can be used in further immunoassay for the rapid detection of NoVs from food and clinical specimens.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.