View : 18 Download: 0
Fragment indexing of XML-based metadata for digital TV contents
- Fragment indexing of XML-based metadata for digital TV contents
- Shin H.; Lee M.; Son S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- vol. 4282 LNCS, pp. 1223 - 1232
- TV-Anytime metadata is being widely accepted as a metadata standard format that describes digital TV contents. It provides a wide spectrum of information of TV programs such as program information, program groups, program schedules, program reviews, program segments, user preferences, etc. These metadata are structured in a large hierarchical XML document. For efficiency, the metadata is split into a set of smaller pieces of metadata fragments that can be transmitted and accessed independently over a broadcast network. In this paper, we propose a fragment-based XML data indexing and querying scheme for efficient processing of TV-Anytime metadata. The experimental results show that the proposed scheme performs better than the generic XML data indexing and querying methods. Keywords: TV-Anytime metadata, XML indexing, metadata fragment. © 2006 Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg.
- 3540497765; 9783540497769
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.