View : 40 Download: 0
Identification of secondary chemistry teachers' ability to carry-out experimentation
- Identification of secondary chemistry teachers' ability to carry-out experimentation
- Park H.J.; Jeong D.H.; Noh S.G.; Lim H.J.; Han J.Y.; Park J.-Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Chemical Society
- vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 765 - 773
- SCOPUS; KCI
- The purpose of this study is to identify secondary chemistry teachers' abilities to carry-out experiment lesson successfully. As far as the research method is concerned, literature reviews, analyses of abilities to carry-out experimentation from science textbooks, and a survey of science teachers' perceptions of experimental ability were employed along with the progressive discussions among the authors. In order to identify secondary chemistry teachers' abilities to carry-out experimentation, we divided the experiment lesson into three stages of preparation, conduct and arrangement, and management of lab, and added the stage of safety. Each stage is classified into sub-areas, and the sub-area consists of subordinate elements. The safety stage was included separately to emphasize the importance of the safety issue in lab and experimental activities. The secondary chemistry teachers' abilities to carry-out experimentation are the abilities to perform experiments in person, presupposing the instruction of experiment, and can be featured with the use of reagent and measuring instruments, the preparation of sample, designing experiment, correct experimental habit and skillfulness, data processing, analysis and reasoning, and management of lab and safety.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.