View : 162 Download: 0
Performance testing of mobile applications at the unit test level
- Performance testing of mobile applications at the unit test level
- Kim H.; Choi B.; Wong W.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SSIRI 2009 - 3rd IEEE International Conference on Secure Software Integration Reliability Improvement
- SSIRI 2009 - 3rd IEEE International Conference on Secure Software Integration Reliability Improvement, pp. 171 - 180
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- With the rapid growth of the wireless market and the development of various mobile devices, innovative methods and technologies to produce high-quality mobile applications and reduce time to market have been emerging. Mobile applications are often characterized by an array of limitations such as the short development lifecycle to gain a competitive advantage and difficulties to update once released. Hence, rigorous testing on the applications is required before distribution to the market, including structural white-box, functional black-box, integration and system testing. Although recently performance testing at the system test level has become crucial given its direct connection with the product quality improvement, most such tests are confined to the areas of load, usability, and stress testing. Moreover, the implementation itself is insufficient due to the limitations of the development environment. This paper proposes a method to support performance testing utilizing a database established through benchmark testing in emulator-based test environment at the unit test level. It also presents the tool that supports the proposed method of performance testing and verifies the reliability of performance test results through experiments. © 2009 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.