View : 161 Download: 0
Performance testing based on test-driven development for mobile applications
- Performance testing based on test-driven development for mobile applications
- Kim H.; Choi B.; Yoon S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, ICUIMC'09
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, ICUIMC'09, pp. 612 - 617
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Due to the tight schedule of product development for mobile applications and lack of performance testing methods, the product-oriented performance testing that is mostly done in the end of the development shows problems such as identifying a cause of detected faults, tracking down and modifying the faults when faults occur. The importance of testing is emphasized in TDD and the automated test framework is supported for efficient software development with unit tests. In this paper, we propose the methods of performance testing based on test-driven development with regard to non-functional factors as well as functionality of software during the software development process by advancing performance testing to the development stage and introduce a testing tool that assists performance testing on software development phase. It provides automation of test case generation and test execution at unit test level. It will eventually improve the development productivity as well as the reliability and quality of mobile applications by reducing the time and cost to execute tests in the process of the entire mobile applications development and helping to detect faults. Copyright 2009 ACM.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.