View : 88 Download: 0
A novel telescope with micromirror for observation of transient luminous events from space
- A novel telescope with micromirror for observation of transient luminous events from space
- Park J.H.; Nam S.; Garipov G.; Jeon J.A.; Jin J.Y.; Khrenov B.; Kim J.E.; Kim M.; Kim Y.K.; Lee J.; Na G.W.; Park I.H.; Park Y.-S.; Yoo B.W.
- Ewha Authors
- 박일흥; 남신우; 박재형
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), pp. 983 - 986
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- A novel type of telescope, a pinhole-like camera with a micromirror array, is introduced for space observation of Transient Luminous Events (TLEs) like gigantic lightning occurring at upper atmosphere currently under question or investigation. The presented telescope has a unique feature of wide field of view (FOV) of surveillance, fast zoom-in and tracking. A high-fill factor, two-axis rotational micromirror array is proposed for the key component ofthe telescope. To obtain a large static deflection of a mirror, the self-aligned vertical comb-drive actuator is used. Multi-layered structures of a micromirror are fabricated using bulk micromachining techniques, such as deep reactive ion etching and wafer bonding on the full wafer-scale. ©2009 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.