View : 15 Download: 0
Secure authentication and management scheme for RFID
- Secure authentication and management scheme for RFID
- Seo D.-H.; Baek J.-M.; Cho D.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- 조동섭; 서대희
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Q2SWinet'08: Proceedings of the 4th ACM International Symposium on QoS and Security for Wireless and Mobile Networks
- This study, in particular, aims to regulate the core techniques of ubiquitous computing, such as the use of an ad hoc network and the smart-tag technique, and to look more closely into RFID's smart-tag-related security service. The study aims to do so because several important technical factors and structures must be taken into account for RFID to be applied in the ubiquitous computing-related infrastructure, and the security of the tag is considered one of the core technologies. To realize secure ubiquitous computing in the case of the passive-tag-performing RF communication, a less costly security service, the technical items needed to carry this out, a security service to be applied to passive tags, and network management techniques are required. Therefore, the passive/active-tag management technique based on a secure password-based system, with the RFID tag authentication system, is proposed in this study. This system performs a secure authentication process and provides an efficient and secure management system. © 2008 ACM.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.