View : 107 Download: 0
Synthesis of fluoroneplanocin A
- Synthesis of fluoroneplanocin A
- Jeong L.S.; Tosh D.K.; Choi W.J.; Pal S.
- Ewha Authors
- 정낙신; 최원준
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
- Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry, no. SUPPL. 34, pp. 14.6.1 - 14.6.18
- Document Type
- Fluoroneplanocin A, designed as a potent mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase (SAH), is synthesized from D-ribose via a key D-cyclopentenone intermediate. This intermediate is synthesized using a stereoselective Grignard reaction, a ring-closing metathesis (RCM) reaction, and oxidative rearrangement as key steps. © 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.