View : 121 Download: 0
A key management and vulnerable area detection scheme for secure pervasive environments
- A key management and vulnerable area detection scheme for secure pervasive environments
- Oh H.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, ICCIT 2008
- Proceedings - 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, ICCIT 2008 vol. 2, pp. 1107 - 1112
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) is a very attractive technique to support Ubiquitous Pervasive Computing (UPC) due to many merits such as compact form, low-power, and potential low cost. However, the more the number of sensor node is increased, the more difficult the manager monitors WSNs individually. And faults of the sensing value are common due to the artificial attacker and the lack of physical protection. Therefore, we propose a key management and distributed abnormal area scanning scheme using spatial, temporal correlation and in-network aggregation for secure UPC. Simulations show that our scheme can clearly identify the abnormal sensors with high accuracy even in the existence of normal sensors, abnormal sensor, and event-detecting sensors. In addition, we show that the delivery ratio is increased under various network environments through the key management scheme. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.