View : 330 Download: 0
PLace-aware active promotion (PLAP) technique
- PLace-aware active promotion (PLAP) technique
- Nam Y.; Lee J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, ICCIT 2008
- Proceedings - 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, ICCIT 2008 vol. 2, pp. 767 - 772
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a location based active promotion technique called PLAP for mobile environment. While most of the previous location aware systems have utilized specialized sensors or artificial markers, PLAP provides real-time place recognition capability using camera which is nowadays attached to most mobile systems. An active clothes promotion system is built using PLAP and provides users the information on place-relevant fashion items. This system showed PLAP can provide high degree of place-awareness even for the indoor environment where the place identification is more difficult than the outdoor cases. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.