View : 15 Download: 0
Intermediate phases in synthesis of AlPO4-5 molecular sieve: A study of XRD and Raman spectroscopy
- Intermediate phases in synthesis of AlPO4-5 molecular sieve: A study of XRD and Raman spectroscopy
- Minh N.V.; Vien V.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2008 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO
- We study the intermediate phases and their evolution during crystallization of Aluminophosphate molecular sieves. In this work, the behaviors of the initial gel and the evolution of the intermediate phases during crystallization of AIPO4-5 molecular sieve using triethylamine as a template have been investigated. It has been shown that in the amorphous aluminophosphate gel phases, template triethylamine does exist in protonated form; and there appear a significant change, formation of 12-member rings of AIPO4-5 structure, during the early stage of crystallization of AIPO4-5. In addition, a proposition to explain the crystallization of AIPO4-5 is also suggested. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.