View : 97 Download: 0
An analysis of Korean national information strategy of IT839
- An analysis of Korean national information strategy of IT839
- Shin D.-H.; Kim W.-Y.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
- Recently, the Korean government launched the IT839 project with the objective of converting Korea into a ubiquitous information society. This study investigates the role of the Korean government in the development of the national information infrastructure and the realization of IT839 vision. This paper reviews the historic and individual data related to the infrastructure project, draws on the social construction of technology theory as a framework for interpreting such data, traces the transformations and translation of this data in the public, political, and social discourse, and discusses the next generation of information infrastructure. Findings imply that despite optimistic prospects and proactive drive, uncertainty still remains with respect to where IT839 will evolve and how it will impact the new information milieu. © 2008 IEEE.
- 0769530753; 9780769530758
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.