View : 73 Download: 0
An abnormal area scanning for scalable and energy-efficient and secure SensorNet management
- An abnormal area scanning for scalable and energy-efficient and secure SensorNet management
- Oh H.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2008 International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, MUE 2008
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) is a very attractive technique for a variety of applications due to many merits such as compact form, low-power and potential low cost. However, the more the number of sensor node is increased, the more difficult the manager monitors WSNs individually. And faults such as the malfunction of the sensor device itself are common due to the vulnerable security. Therefore, a new approach to manage secure sensorNet considering scalability, energy-efficiency and faulty tendency is needed. Therefore, we propose an abnormal area scanning algorithm using spatial, temporal correlation and in-network aggregation for scalable and energy-efficient secure sensorNet management. Simulations show that our scheme has good scalability and energy-efficiency characteristics, compared to the previous scheme and it can clearly identify the abnormal sensors with high accuracy even in the existence of normal sensors, abnormal sensor and event-detecting sensors. © 2008 IEEE.
- 0769531342; 9780769531342
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.