View : 23 Download: 0
Location based blood bag management using active RFID and ubiquitous sensor network
- Location based blood bag management using active RFID and ubiquitous sensor network
- Kim D.-S.; Yoo S.K.; Kim H.O.; Chang B.C.; Bae H.S.; Kim S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IEEE/EMBS Region 8 International Conference on Information Technology Applications in Biomedicine, ITAB
- This study focuses on the solutions to prevent fatal risk to patient's life caused by transfusing blood which is wrong type or has exceeded norm temperature, to protect wrong blood transfusion by a person. We developed and demonstrated the clinical usability of the combined blood temperature management and tracking system using the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and the Ubiquitous Sensor Network (USN) Technology. This Blood Monitoring and Management System is continuously report the temperature of the Blood-Bank's refrigerator, track the location of a blood bag, and can confirm that the assigned blood bag was transported to the intended patient in need of transfusion. ©2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.