View : 241 Download: 0
Camera-based mobile indoor guidance system in mixed reality
- Camera-based mobile indoor guidance system in mixed reality
- Jung E.; Oh S.; Nam Y.; Kim S.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2007 International Conference on Convergence Information Technology, ICCIT 2007
- We present a mobile augmented reality (AR) system for indoor guidance where we apply vision technique without using markers. There are two main problems: First, to augment suitable information according to user's situation, it has to be identified which place the user belongs to. Second, to put information into the scene and to make it aligned with the target scene element, the basic structure of the augmenting space should be grasped. For place recognition in real time mobile system, we employ simple feature detection method combined with graph based spatial connectivity representation. Also, Image-based analysis method is applied to interpret the basic scene structure from the video. © 2007 IEEE.
- 0769530389; 9780769530383
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.