View : 18 Download: 0
Fault-based interface testing between real-time operating system and application
- Fault-based interface testing between real-time operating system and application
- Sung A.; Jang J.; Choi B.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2nd Workshop on Mutation Analysis (Mutation 2006 - ISSRE Workshops 2006), MUTATION'06
- Testing interfaces of an embedded system is important since the heterogeneous layers such as hardware, OS and application are tightly coupled. We propose the mutation operators in three respects, 'When?', 'Where?' and 'How?' in order to inject a fault into RTOS program when testing interface between RTOS and application. Injecting a fault without affecting the RTOS in run-time environment is the core of proposed mutation operators. We apply the mutation operators to interface testing during the integration of RTOS and application in the industrial programmable logic controller. © 2006 IEEE.
- 076952897X; 9780769528977
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.