View : 41 Download: 0
Fast tracking of light source with micromirror and associated feedback circuit
- Fast tracking of light source with micromirror and associated feedback circuit
- Park J.H.; Chung T.; Park I.H.; Jeon J.A.; Yoo B.W.; Kim M.; Kim Y.K.
- Ewha Authors
- 박일흥; 박재형
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2007 IEEE/LEOS International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics, OMENS
- In this paper, a closed-loop feedback control of a micromirror has been demonstrated to track a moving light source and to stabilize fast the tilting angle to follow the light source. An electrostatically actuated torsional micromirror was used as a test device. Tracking and tilt-angle stabilization has been tested using a position-sensing detector and analog feedback control circuit. We found a successful tracking of a moving light source and the feedback control to improve the response time of micromirrors significantly, down to 200 μs in comparison to about 600 μs for the case of absence of feedback control. © 2007 IEEE.
- 1424406412; 9781424406418
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.