View : 170 Download: 0
A 1Gb/s 4-channel optical transceiver chipset for automotive wired networks
- A 1Gb/s 4-channel optical transceiver chipset for automotive wired networks
- Kwon J.K.; Oh W.S.; Choi J.C.; Han J.-W.; Choi B.-Y.; Park S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems, pp. 1137 - 1139
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- A 4-channel optical transceiver chipset is designed in a 0.18μm standard CMOS technology for the applications of automotive wired networks. The transmitter LD driver operate at 1Gb/s with reliable APC (30-70mA) and AMC (20-80mA pp) controls, whereas the receiver TIA demonstrates 76.6dBΩ transimpedance gain and 724MHz bandwidth against the very large input parasitic capacitance (6pF) with 40mW power dissipation from a single 3.3V supply. © 2006 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.