View : 25 Download: 0
Security issues of collaborative review system
- Security issues of collaborative review system
- Sohn Y.; Moon H.-Y.; Yong S.; Lee S.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, ITNG 2008
- CURE(Collaborative Review Environment) system is designed for a networked intelligent manufacturing system that uses virtual reality technology for design review, simulation and virtual manufacturing. Most virtual environment architectures, including CORE system, have mainly paid attention to the quality of service with little or no concern of information security of the virtual reality system. In this paper, we introduce CORE system and analyze architecture of the system. We find out possible security vulnerabilities according to five areas of information assurance and propose security countermeasures against the vulnerabilities. © 2008 IEEE.
- 0769530990; 9780769530994
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.