View : 18 Download: 0
TagPlus: A retrieval system using synonym tag in folksonomy
- TagPlus: A retrieval system using synonym tag in folksonomy
- Lee S.-S.; Yong H.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2007 International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, MUE 2007
- Collaborative tagging describes the process by which many users add metadata in the form of keywords to shared content. Recently, collaborative tagging has grown in popularity on the web, on sites that allow users to tag bookmarks, photographs, videos and other content. In ubiquitous computing environment, users access data through various kinds of mobile terminals. Therefore users want more accurate materials because of expensive communication cost or the useless results due to abuse of tags. In this paper, we first describe current limitation of tagging services. We then describe the system (TagPlus) we implemented to minimize ambiguity due to no synonym control. Finally, we give experimental results. © 2007 IEEE.
- 0769527779; 9780769527772
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.