View : 20 Download: 0
Clinical evaluation of the KAIST-ewha colonoscopy simulator II
- Clinical evaluation of the KAIST-ewha colonoscopy simulator II
- Yi S.Y.; Woo H.S.; Ahn W.; Kim W.S.; Lee D.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2006 SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference
- This paper presents a clinical evaluation of the KAIST-Ewha colonoscopy simulator II for its realism, which includes quantitative analysis of colonoscopy experts' motion profiles during the simulation. This version of the colonoscopy simulator employs an actual colonoscope with added electronics for simulation, and succeeds the previous version of the colonoscopy simulator with the specialized haptic device and proprietary colon modeler. Three colonoscopy experts and two fellows participated in this clinical study to validate the realism of the simulation. And four experts participated in the profiling of the experts' colonoscopy motions. The KAIST-Ewha colonoscopy simulator II is shown to provide operational realism for the simulation. The experts' profiles of the colonoscopy motions also show tendencies similar to those recorded during actual colonoscopy to patients. © 2006 ICASE.
- 8995003855; 9788995003855
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.