View : 78 Download: 0
Comparisons analysis of security vulnerabilities for security enforcement in IPv4/IPv6
- Comparisons analysis of security vulnerabilities for security enforcement in IPv4/IPv6
- Oh H.; Chae K.; Bang H.; Na J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 8th International Conference Advanced Communication Technology, ICACT 2006 - Proceedings
- When IPv6 were defined, it was assumed that the local link would consist of mutually trusting nodes. Even though the actual link may still be somewhat protected with layer2 security, some of the nodes on the link nay be untrustworthy because of leading to various kinds of access stealing, DoS, and traffic snooping attacks. In this paper we suggest comparisons analysis of security vulnerabilities for security enforcement in IPv4 and IPv6.
- 8955191294; 9788955191295
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.