View : 19 Download: 0
Cytokines, chemokines, and their receptors: Targets for immunomodulation. Conference report: International Cytokine Society Conference 2005
- Cytokines, chemokines, and their receptors: Targets for immunomodulation. Conference report: International Cytokine Society Conference 2005
- Myoung H.J.; Seoh J.-Y.; Miyasaka M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology
- vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 217 - 219
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The International Cytokine Society Conference 2005 was held in Seoul, Korea, October 27-31, 2005. This meeting provided the attendants an excellent forum to discuss recent advances in the biology of cytokines, chemokines, their receptors, and the receptors for innate immunity, with particular emphasis on the possibility of interfering with these systems for therapeutic purposes. We herein summarize some of the key findings discussed at the meeting. © Society for Leukocyte Biology.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.