View : 117 Download: 0
A new key management scheme for distributed encrypted storage systems
- A new key management scheme for distributed encrypted storage systems
- Lee M.; Bahn H.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- 채기준; 반효경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 채기준; 반효경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) vol. 3980 LNCS, pp. 1072 - 1079
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Data on a storage device are easier targets for malicious attackers. Storing data in an encrypted form is an effective way to improve data security. In an encrypted storage system, key management is one of the most challenging tasks. In this paper, we propose a new key management scheme for distributed encrypted storage that has various salient features. First, in the proposed scheme, encryption keys are not directly known to users. Due to this property, the security of the encrypted data is not deteriorated though some users that have shared the data lose the access right. Second, in the proposed scheme, even if some components of the system are attacked, the security of the system is still guaranteed. Third, the system provides high availability by exploiting the secret sharing scheme. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.