View : 102 Download: 0
A load-sharing scheme in transport layer for improving throughput
- A load-sharing scheme in transport layer for improving throughput
- Chang M.; Lee M.; Lee H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- The 7th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, ICACT 2005
- In this paper, we propose a transport layer load distribution mechanism utilizing the multiple network interfaces simultaneously. We specifically propose an extension of Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) to have load sharing over multiple network interfaces. We named the particular service provided by the proposed load sharing mechanism to be LSMS (Load Sharing Mode Service). We show through simulations that LSMS of SCTP effectively performs bandwidth aggregation even when the difference of the properties of the paths, such as the delay and bandwidth, is large.
- 8955191235; 9788955191233
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.