View : 22 Download: 0
Electrospun poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid)(PLGA) microparticles for controlled drug delivery system
- Electrospun poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid)(PLGA) microparticles for controlled drug delivery system
- Lee J.Y.; Lee M.H.; Park W.H.; Min B.M.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- The use of electrospinning technique for the fabrication of poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) microparticles for drug delivery system and coating materials in order to reduce initial burst release was discussed. It was observed that the morphology of PLGA microparticles was influenced by parameters such as polymer concentration, electrospinning voltage and air gap distance. It was found that the initial burst of PLLA particles could be reduced by coating with PLGA microparticles. The results show that electrospinning of PLGA microparticles could be used as controlled drug delivery system for sustained release and release controlling modality.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.