View : 25 Download: 0
Chitosan film grafted with fusion protein of FGF-2 and fibronectin-FGF for tissue regeneration therapy
- Chitosan film grafted with fusion protein of FGF-2 and fibronectin-FGF for tissue regeneration therapy
- Hwang J.H.; Lee J.Y.; Jang J.H.; Kim S.C.; Ku Y.; Chung C.P.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- The biological activity of protein-grafted chitosan was assayed by measuring the attachment of osteogenic cell, (HOS)(Human Osteogenic Sarcoma). It was shown that the acidity of the films was neutralized with 2mL of a solution. It was also shown that the Chitosan films were soaked in PBS buffer for 1h to hydrate the films. The Seeding of HOS onto the surface of the wells containing ungrafted and protein-grafted chitosan films resulted in seeding density of 7×104 cells/well.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.