View : 21 Download: 0
Cytotoxic prenylated xanthones and the unusual compounds anthraquinobenzophenones from Cratoxylum sumatranum
- Cytotoxic prenylated xanthones and the unusual compounds anthraquinobenzophenones from Cratoxylum sumatranum
- Seo E.-K.; Kim N.-C.; Wani M.C.; Wall M.E.; Navarro H.A.; Burgess J.P.; Kawanishi K.; Kardono L.B.S.; Riswan S.; Rose W.C.; Fairchild C.R.; Farnsworth N.R.; Kinghorn A.D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 299 - 305
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Six new xanthones, cratoxyarborenones A-F (1-6), were isolated from the leaves, twigs, and/or stem bark of Cratoxylum sumatranum along with the known compound, vismione B (9), as active constituents by bioassay-directed fractionation using the KB human cancer cell line cytotoxicity assay. In addition, two novel anthraquinobenzophenones, cratoxyarborequinones A (7) and B (8), and two known compounds, 2,4,6-trihydroxybenzophenone 4-O-geranyl ether and δ-tocotrienol, were obtained as inactive constituents.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.