View : 103 Download: 0
Macharistol, a new cytotoxic cinnamylphenol from the stems of Machaerium aristulatum
- Macharistol, a new cytotoxic cinnamylphenol from the stems of Machaerium aristulatum
- Seo E.-K.; Kim N.-C.; Mi Q.; Chai H.; Wall M.E.; Wani M.C.; Navarro H.A.; Burgess J.P.; Graham J.G.; Cabieses F.; Tan G.T.; Farnsworth N.R.; Pezzuto J.M.; Kinghorn A.D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- Journal of Natural Products vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1483 - 1485
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A new cinnamylphenol, macharistol (1), along with a known pterocarpan, (+)-medicarpin (2), were isolated as cytotoxic constituents from the stems of Machaerium aristulatum. In addition, a known pterocarpan, (+)-maackiain (3), and a known isoflavone, formononetin (4), were identified as inactive constituents. Compound 1 was evaluated in the in vivo hollow fiber assay with KB, Col-2, and hTERT-RPE1 cells and found to be inactive at the highest dose (25 mg/kg body weight) tested.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.