View : 132 Download: 0
Cytotoxic effects of quinoxaline derivatives on human cancer cell lines
- Cytotoxic effects of quinoxaline derivatives on human cancer cell lines
- Yoo H.-W.; Lee Y.-S.; Suh M.E.; Kim D.J.; Park S.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archiv der Pharmazie
- Archiv der Pharmazie vol. 331, no. 10, pp. 331 - 333
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The cytotoxicities of 6,7-modified-5,8-quinoxalinedione derivatives and heterocyclic quinoxaline derivatives containing nitrogen, sulfur, and oxygen on human lung adenocarcinoma cell (PC 14), human gastric adenocarcinoma cell (MKN 45), and human colon adenocarcinoma cell (colon 205) were examined in vitro using MTT assay. Pyrido[1,2-a]imidazo[4,5-g]quinoxaline-6,11-dione (10) was markedly cytotoxic against MKN 45 compared with adriamycin and cis- platin used as anticancer drugs. The IC50 value of compound 10 was 0.073 μM while those of adriamycin and cis-platin were 0.12 μM and 2.67 μM, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.