View : 167 Download: 0
Hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl indenopyridine derivatives as a selective non-intercalative topoisomerase II alpha catalytic inhibitor
- Hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl indenopyridine derivatives as a selective non-intercalative topoisomerase II alpha catalytic inhibitor
- Kadayat, Tara Man; Park, Chanmi; Jun, Kyu-Yeon; Magar, Til Bahadur Thapa; Bist, Ganesh; Yoo, Han Young; Kwon, Youngjoo; Lee, Eung-Seok
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY vol. 90, pp. 302 - 314
- Hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl indenopyridine; Anticancer agents; Terpyridine; Topoisomerase II alpha non-intercalative catalytic inhibitor; Antiproliferative activity
- ELSEVIER FRANCE-EDITIONS SCIENTIFIQUES MEDICALES ELSEVIER
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- For the development of novel anticancer agents, we designed and synthesized hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl indenopyridines, and evaluated their topoisomerase inhibitory activity as well as their antiproliferative activities against several human cancer cell lines. The structure activity relationship study showed that indenopyridines with hydroxyl group at meta or para positions of 2- or 4- phenyl ring displayed selective and significant topoisomerase II alpha (topo II alpha) inhibitory activity and potent antiproliferative activity. Positive correlation between topo II alpha inhibition and antiproliferative activity was observed for compounds 15, 16, 18-20, 22, 23, 25 and 26. The mode of action of compound 16 was further evaluated to be a non-intercalative topo Ha catalytic inhibitor. (C) 2014 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.