View : 16 Download: 0
New pyrrole alkaloids with bulky N-alkyl side chains containing stereogenic centers from Lycium chinense
- New pyrrole alkaloids with bulky N-alkyl side chains containing stereogenic centers from Lycium chinense
- Joung Youn U.; Kil Y.-S.; Nam J.-W.; Jin Lee Y.; Kim J.; Lee D.; Lee J.-H.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 윤의중
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Helvetica Chimica Acta
- vol. 96, no. 8, pp. 1482 - 1487
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Four new pyrrole alkaloids, methyl 2-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol- 1-yl]propanoate (1), methyl 2-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1-yl]-3-(4- hydroxyphenyl)propanoate (2), dimethyl 2-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol- 1-yl]butanedioate (3), and dimethyl 2-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1- yl]pentanedioate (4), were isolated from the AcOEt extract of the fruits of Lycium chinense Miller (Solanaceae). The stereogenic center C(2) in the bulky N-alkyl side chain in each of 1-4 seems to hold the H-atoms of nearby CH 2 groups, CH2(7′) and CH2(3) (if R≠H), leading to two different chemical shifts in the 1H-NMR spectrum due to their diastereotopic characteristics. In the 1H-NMR data of each of 2-4, the enhancement of H-C(2) signal was inhibited by the R group, probably due to steric hindrance, and its chemical shift was influenced by the anisotropy effect. The structures of 1-4 were elucidated by analysis of various spectroscopic data, including 1D- and 2D-NMR. Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.