View : 21 Download: 0
An expedient and divergent tandem one-pot synthesis of pyrimidin-2,4-diones using the blaise reaction intermediate
- An expedient and divergent tandem one-pot synthesis of pyrimidin-2,4-diones using the blaise reaction intermediate
- Chun Y.S.; Xuan Z.; Kim J.H.; Lee S.-G.
- Ewha Authors
- 이상기; 김주현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Organic Letters
- vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 3162 - 3165
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A novel divergent tandem one-pot method for the synthesis of 3,5,6-trisubstituted 1H-pyrimidin-2,4-dione derivatives is developed. In the presence of 10 mol % of Cu(OAc)2, the α-substituted Blaise reaction intermediates (R2 ≠ H) reacted with isocyanates chemoselectively to afford pyrimidin-2,4-diones, whereas the α-unsubstituted Blaise reaction intermediate (R2 = H) showed a propensity to be a C-nucleophile toward electrophiles, permitting the installation of different functionalities at the 5-position through sequential tandem reactions. © 2013 American Chemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.