View : 539 Download: 244
Perturbations in symmetric Lee-Wick bouncing universe
- Perturbations in symmetric Lee-Wick bouncing universe
- Cho I.; Kwon O.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- European Physical Journal C
- European Physical Journal C vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 1 - 8
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We investigate the tensor and the scalar perturbations in the symmetric bouncing universe driven by one ordinary field and its Lee-Wick partner field which is a ghost. We obtain the even- and the odd-mode functions of the tensor perturbation in the matter-dominated regime. The tensor perturbation grows in time during the contracting phase of the universe, and decays during the expanding phase. The power spectrum for the tensor perturbation is evaluated and the spectral index is given by nT=6. We add the analysis on the scalar perturbation by inspecting the even- and the odd-mode functions in the matter-dominated regime, which was studied numerically in our previous work. We conclude that the comoving curvature by the scalar perturbation is constant in the super-horizon scale and starts to decay in the far sub-horizon scale while the universe expands. © 2013 Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg and Società Italiana di Fisica.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 초기우주과학기술연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.