View : 23 Download: 0
On a terminating renewal shock process with an independent wear process
- On a terminating renewal shock process with an independent wear process
- Cha J.H.; Finkelstein M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Structure and Infrastructure Engineering
- vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 403 - 408
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this article, we study shock models that can stochastically describe, for example, collapses of different structures. For this purpose, we consider a combination of an extreme shock model and a specific cumulative shock model, where shocks occur according to a renewal process. A new interpretation of the previous shock model studied by the authors, where shocks arrive according to a nonhomogeneous Poisson process, is given. Based on this interpretation, the results are extended to the case when the shock process follows a renewal process. Some examples are discussed. © 2012 Copyright Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 통계학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.