View : 67 Download: 0
GoBean: A Java GUI application for visual exploration of GO term enrichments
- GoBean: A Java GUI application for visual exploration of GO term enrichments
- Lee S.; Cha J.-Y.; Kim H.; Yu U.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BMB Reports
- BMB Reports vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 120 - 125
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We have developed a biologist-friendly, Java GUI application (GoBean) for GO term enrichment analysis. It was designed to be a comprehensive and flexible GUI tool for GO term enrichment analysis, combining the merits of other programs and incorporating extensive graphic exploration of enrichment results. An intuitive user interface with multiple panels allows for extensive visual scrutiny of analysis results. The program includes many essential and useful features, such as enrichment analysis algorithms, multiple test correction methods, and versatile filtering of enriched GO terms for more focused analyses. A unique graphic interface reflecting the GO tree structure was devised to facilitate comparisons of multiple GO analysis results, which can provide valuable insights for biological interpretation. Additional features to enhance user convenience include built in ID conversion, evidence code-based gene-GO association filtering, set operations of gene lists and enriched GO terms, and user -provided data files. It is available at http://neon.gachon.ac.kr/GoBean/.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.