View : 63 Download: 0
Identification of three new flavonoids from the peels of Citrus unshiu
- Identification of three new flavonoids from the peels of Citrus unshiu
- Shin H.J.; Nam J.-W.; Yoon U.J.; Han A.-R.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Helvetica Chimica Acta
- vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 240 - 245
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Three new flavonoids, 5,6,7,8,3′,4′-hexamethoxyhomoflavone (1), 5,6,7,8,4′-pentamethoxyhomoflavone (2) and 3,6,7,8,2′,5′- hexamethoxyflavone (3) were isolated from the peels of mature fruits of Citrus unshiu Marcow (Rutaceae), together with the three known compounds 6,7,8,4′-tetramethoxyflavone (=6,7,8-trimethoxy-2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-4H-1- benzopyran-4-one), 3,5,7,8,2′,5′-hexamethoxyflavone (=2-(2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-3,5,7,8-tetramethoxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one), and scopoletin (=7-hydroxy-6-methoxy-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one) of which the former two have never been isolated from natural resources, although they have been reported as synthetic compounds. The structures of 1-3 were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic evidence, including 1D- and 2D-NMR analysis. Copyright © 2012 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.