View : 91 Download: 0
Metabolomic approach for determination of key volatile compounds related to beef flavor in glutathione-Maillard reaction products
- Metabolomic approach for determination of key volatile compounds related to beef flavor in glutathione-Maillard reaction products
- Lee S.M.; Kwon G.Y.; Kim K.-O.; Kim Y.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- 김광옥; 김영석; 이상미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김광옥; 김영석; 이상미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Analytica Chimica Acta
- Analytica Chimica Acta vol. 703, no. 2, pp. 204 - 211
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The non-targeted analysis, combining gas chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry (GC-TOF/MS) and sensory evaluation, was applied to investigate the relationship between volatile compounds and the sensory attributes of glutathione-Maillard reaction products (GSH-MRPs) prepared under different reaction conditions. Volatile compounds in GSH-MRPs correlating to the sensory attributes were determined using partial least-squares (PLS) regression. Volatile compounds such as 2-methylfuran-3-thiol, 3-sulfanylpentan-2-one, furan-2-ylmethanethiol, 2-propylpyrazine, 1-furan-2-ylpropan-2-one, 1. H-pyrrole, 2-methylthiophene, and 2-(furan-2-ylmethyldisulfanylmethyl)furan could be identified as possible key contributors to the beef-related attributes of GSH-MRPs. In this study, we demonstrated that the unbiased non-targeted analysis based on metabolomic approach allows the identification of key volatile compounds related to beef flavor in GSH-MRPs. © 2011 Elsevier B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.