View : 14 Download: 0
Design, synthesis and anticancer activity of novel dihydrobenzofuro[4,5-b] [1,8]naphthyridin-6-one derivatives
- Design, synthesis and anticancer activity of novel dihydrobenzofuro[4,5-b] [1,8]naphthyridin-6-one derivatives
- Kang J.-A.; Yang Z.; Lee J.Y.; De U.; Kim T.H.; Park J.Y.; Lee H.J.; Park Y.J.; Chun P.; Kim H.S.; Jeong L.S.; Moon H.R.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 21, no. 19, pp. 5730 - 5734
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- On the basis of the chemical structures of psorospermin with a xanthone template and acronycine derivatives with an acridone template, rac-1 and rac-2 constructed on an 1,2-dihydrobenzofuro[4,5-b][1,8]naphthyridin-6(11H)-one scaffold were designed and synthesized as potential anticancer agents. Their anticancer activities were evaluated against five human cancer cell lines. Rac-2 showed similar anticancer activity to doxorubicin and rac-1 exhibited even higher anticancer activity against LNCaP (IC 50 = 0.14 μM), DU145 (IC 50 = 0.15 μM), PC3 (IC 50 = 0.30 μM) and MCF-7 (IC 50 = 0.26 μM) cancer lines than doxorubicin and rac-2. Also, rac-1 revealed very potent anticancer activity (IC 50 = 0.15 μM) against MCF-7/ADR cell (doxorubicin-resistant breast cancer cell) lines and induced G2/M phase arrest of the cell cycle in MCF-7/ADR cells. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.