View : 33 Download: 0
The synthesis and properties of highly exfoliated graphites from fluorinated graphite intercalation compounds
- The synthesis and properties of highly exfoliated graphites from fluorinated graphite intercalation compounds
- Makotchenko V.G.; Grayfer E.D.; Nazarov A.S.; Kim S.-J.; Fedorov V.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 3233 - 3241
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A series of new highly exfoliated graphites were synthesized from fluorinated graphite intercalation compounds of compositions C 2F·xR (R = ClF3, (CH3)2CO, CH3CN, C6H6, CCl4). The exfoliation degree of these materials reaches more than 2000 times, indicating a significantly higher exfoliated state than observed for the conventional expanded graphites derived from graphite bisulphate or nitrate. These exfoliated graphites have increased interlayer distances, specific surface areas as high as 170-370 m2/g, low bulk densities of 0.4-0.7 g/L, and good sorption capacities towards a range of organic and inorganic liquids. The influence of the nature of the intercalated molecules on the properties of the exfoliated graphite is discussed. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.