View : 204 Download: 0
Tuberatolides, potent FXR antagonists from the korean marine tunicate Botryllus tuberatus
- Tuberatolides, potent FXR antagonists from the korean marine tunicate Botryllus tuberatus
- Choi H.; Hwang H.; Chin J.; Kim E.; Lee J.; Nam S.J.; Lee B.C.; Rho B.J.; Kang H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- Journal of Natural Products vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 90 - 94
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- One isoprenoid, tuberatolide A (1), meroterpenoids tuberatolide B (2) and 2'-epi-tuberatolide B (3), and the known meroterpenoids yezoquinolide (4), (R)-sargachromenol (5), and (S)-sargachromenol (6) were isolated from the Korean marine tunicate Botryllus tuberatus. The structures of these compounds were elucidated by NMR, MS, and CD spectroscopic analyses. These terpenoids antagonized the chenodeoxycholic acid (CDCA)-activated human farnesoid X receptor (hFXR) in a cell-based co-transfection assay with IC50 values as low as 1.5 μM without significant effect on steroid receptors. Furthermore, they released the co-activator peptide from the CDCA-bound hFXR ligand binding domain in cell-free surface plasmon resonance experiments. © 2011 American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.